EdVisions School Leadership Course
Register for and complete: Introductory Session: Preparing for Action Research to Support Leadership Development. This includes:
- Overview of the Leadership Credential program and each microcredential.
- Instruction to find and formalize a school/district-based mentor for your action research.
- Instruction to conduct action research and develop a plan to support your work.
Choose the microcredential course that will best move you forward professionally.
Finalize an agreement with a willing mentor from your school or district who is in a position to understand, encourage, support, and offer feedback on your action research throughout your enrollment in the program.
Enroll in the course and begin the work!
For All Courses
Preparing for Action Research to Support Leadership Development
- Overview of School Leadership Curriculum
- Finding a School/District-Based Mentor
- Finding Your Action Research Approach
- Action Inquiry
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Cooperative Inquiry
- Choosing the Research Question
- Formulating a Plan
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Research Conclusions and Next Steps