Let's improve public education together.
As educators, you are contributing to the transformation of individual students and public education as a whole. The curriculum for quality education starts with you.
You have huge goals and minimal spare time.
1. Relational Learning CommunityCreate personalized settings in which each student is known and collaborative relationships are built across and among both students and adults.
2. Personalized Self-Directed Learning PracticesEmpower students as self-directed producers and learners through personalized learning plans and inquiry-based experiential opportunities feeding project-driven learning..
3. Comprehensive Authentic AssessmentExpand assessment beyond standardized testing to measure life skills in addition to academic learning; simultaneously measure the health of the school environment and its impact on learning.
4. Democratic Learning and LeadingInspire active participation from students, teachers, and parents in decision-making that leads to school and educational success; view school processes as an apprenticeship for democracy.
Increasing positive Influence
For quality education
As an educator, you deserve:
- Voice and choice in all decisions that impact the learning environment
- A sense of shared values and goals with your school and the community it thrives in
- The capacity to achieve your goals
- Time to build relationships with coworkers and students
- Time to create relevant learning materials for each student
We share evidence-based practices, tools, and skills that can be put into use immediately.
You’ll see quick and noticeable improvement in school processes, results, and culture. We support your leadership development as you prepare your students to be happy, healthy, and engaged citizens both now and in the future.
committed to developing and Supporting
personalized, equitable schools of hope
Research has shown that learning environments intentionally designed to build autonomy, belongingness, and competence in teachers and students result in high levels of engagement and overall hope. This also results in increased academic achievement and the increased development of key skills necessary for success in life.